Sunday 9 September 2018

It's all in the stars

Hedy Lamarr in 'Ziegfeld Girl', costume by Adrian

Something a bit different this week. It's actually nothing to do with actress and inventor Hedy Lamarr; but I needed a star-related image, and this one was too fabulous not to use.

When I was looking through some of my old copies of Vogue Pattern Book I came across a lighthearted article, 'An Astrological guide to your sewing personality'. As I did learn to sew very young, from watching my mum, my assessment seemed quite accurate. So read on, and see if yours is a match as well.

Aries - 21 March to 20 April

Taurus - 21 April to 21 May

Gemini - 22 May to 21 June

Cancer - 22 June to 23 July

Leo - 24 July to 23 August

Virgo - 24 August to 23 September

Libra - 24 September to 23 October

Scorpio - 24 October to 22 November

Sagittarius - 23 November to 21 December

Capricorn - 22 December to 20 January

Aquarius - 21 January to 19 February

Pisces - 20 February to 20 March

Finishing with Hedy again

2 comments: