Thursday 28 January 2016

#VintagePledge - it's back!


Woohoo! The Vintage Sewing Pattern Pledge is back for 2016. Last year I pledged to make up three of my vintage patterns, but only managed two. I did make up several reproduction patterns, though.

So, based on what I actually sew, rather than on what I'd like to sew if time were no object (I love pattern drafting, and really enjoy recreating my vintage patterns in my size, but there's no denying it's not quick), this year's pledge is:

I, Black Tulip, pledge to make up at least four of my vintage or reproduction patterns in 2016.

I've already got lots of ideas, but that's a subject for a whole new post.

3 comments:

  1. Great to have you joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us again! Can't wait to see what beauties you bring to the table :o)

    ReplyDelete